Hello Everyone, It’s been almost 9 months since I wrote a blog. There are pending blogs coming soon from Oct 2018, which includes my journey experience and speaking experience from southeast Asia.
The first event started with downloading the Firefox Preview after signing and setting up the Google Play account. We have also discussed the importance of Bug and why one should always report.
Mozilla was launching a NEW Android web browser and they needed us to get it ready for the free and open web.
We followed How to Bug Hunt section of https://events.mozilla.org/becomeabetatestingbughunter and Shared the bug entry details
The event concluded with some delicious food at dinner as most of them were keeping Ramadan Fast. So, we preferred the night to do the event.
The second event had a different goal, we divided the team into two, one who attended previous Bug Hunting Event and the second set of people were new to Bug Hunting.
For newbies were followed the above steps and for ones who attended the previous event, were asked to go through bugs faced by each other and helping others to file the bug they encounter. We have submitted 56 bugs in total using bug entry.
We concluded the event with awesome food and more bugs!!
Some of the feedback/ bugs we found:
- It is showing less advertisements
- It suggest sites automatically( autofill )
- Multiple tabs works very smoothly
- Save collection of sites
- we can blacklist sites
- we can block microphone while using this browser
- jharkhand.result.com crashes a lot
- instagram works smoothly
- Do not allow to go back from websites such as maps.google.com
- No Download options
- Download tracking is not available
- lags while scrolling to websites like facebook.com
- Data saving option is not available
Some specific bugs/feedback